Walk with me

 

Walk with me

My sheep hear my voice,

The Holy Spirit guides you to make the right choice.

Walk with me in trust and faith

I’m holding your hand throughout the day.

Surrender you burdens and fears

Believe that I’m always right here.

Walk with me in spirit and Love

My peace surrounds you when the days get tough,

I make a clear path for you, leading the way.

My flock can see, they will not be deceived

If you get lost, I will surely find you,

If you fall, I’m helping you up.

Nothing can snatch you away from me

You are mine for all eternity.

I have not left you alone to face uncertainty,

I’ll carry you when you can’t walk with me.

                                                                        Rosalinda Loy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?