I'm following, You're leading

 

I'm following, You're leading

Every hour, every minute, every second of every day
Your presence will light my way.
You’re with me in the early morning
as we spend time together reading your story
 At sunrise, I praise you for your glory.
then you come with me to work, which is never boring.
At noon, you continue to walk beside me
It’s your presence that gives me such peace
Because you’re making me into your masterpiece
You’re molding me piece by piece.
from glory to glory, you work your light into me.
I’m following and you’re leading.
During the day, I’ll sing you lovely songs
And I speak to you softly when no one’s around
Because it’s you, my Lord Jesus who makes me strong,
You remind me how much you love me
And fill me with confidence to face anything.
my spirit confirms what I don’t want to hear
that people will talk, gossip and stare
I will pay no mind to the world out there.
The world can be cruel and not care
But in my heart, I know you’re there
your love surrounds me, so I will not fear.
Come night time, you’re still by my side
I give you my praises and lift my hands high
I softly say good night
Your presence still with me, as I finally close my eyes.

Rosalinda Loy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?