MY TRUE LIVING GOD


My True Living GOD

Father God, above all other gods, You are my true living God

My creator, there is no one more greater. 

The God of gods and King of kings, You created all things,

No one can know the mighty power you hold within.

My God of Light, God of Peace, You know all things and see everything.

Knees will bend, hands raised high    

Praises are sung at your Throne day and night.   

You are my True Living God, My God of Love and righteous Judge.

My almighty Father you will always be, If you are for me, who dare be against me.

No one can comprehend or imagine how great and awesome you truly are.

We learn about you through your word

we groan for your love and our spirits are stirred.

You are Holy, Holy, Holy, Powerful, majestic and mighty

The Alpha and Omega, the burning flame inside me.

How great your love is for us, Sovereign Ruler of the whole universe  

You broke us free from this awful curse,

by sending your holy son to die on the cross,

my Jesus shed his blood to redeem us,

He paid the price and you raised him to life  

then you said to Jesus,  

“Sit next to me, my son until it is time to gather your bride”.

Rosalinda Loy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?