UNIQUELY MADE




Uniquely Made


I'm running everywhere I go,
wish my life would be like some Christian's I know,
at ease and with such peace.
So I asked God why can't I be like so and so
and he said I didn't make you like them you know.
Everyone is uniquely made,
some have patience, some have faith.
Others are prayer warriors
and some are dream interpreters,
some the future they predict,
then there are those that can heal the sick
and some are great at comforting the weak,
some in tongues they speak
and there are those who are destined to teach,
some can discern spirits
and cast out evil in minutes,
some are given words of wisdom
others perform miracles in this earthly kingdom
all have a purpose with a gift,
Souls of the lost they will lift,
all are special in God's eyes
a unique blend with different lives.
All made to point people to Jesus Christ.


Rosalinda Loy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?