Faith Stepping out in faith, even though I was afraid. you spoke some words and I understood what I heard. trusting you, even though I was timid to do what you were asking me to do, praying out loud for people was not what I was used to, but because I know my path is in your grasp, I can walk through the unknown at last. Rosalinda Loy 06-14-2017
Jesus calling me back Jesus calling me back, every time I chose the wrong path, waiting for me with open arms, telling me not to fear the storms. with every wave coming my way, I begin to feel afraid, but then Jesus reminds me that I'm OK because with him I'm always safe. Rosalinda Loy
Jesus, Help me Help me with this battle in my mind, a challenge that I face all the time, my weakness is my constant struggle and at times leads me into trouble, guide me away from temptation, turn my sight in your direction, you are my Rock and salvation, so mold me with a strong foundation, teach me your ways, that I may always fear your name and I will honor you all my days come what may. Rosalinda Loy
Comments
Post a Comment