My time with you

 

My time with you


In the stillness of a moment, in the moment I’m still

My time with you I cherish and treasure forever I will,


I close my eyes and praise you as I patiently wait

When I hear a still small voice saying 

“I’m with you my child, I’m never late”


Breathing in your peace takes away all my burdens and grief.

Your love sustains me when the world gets me depressed and weak


Direct me in the path you’ve chosen for me, for it is my desire.

To live for you, and my love for you burning like a  fire.


No other will ever love me more than Jesus, my Holy Spirit and Father.

There is no one above you, My heart is yours and there’s no other.


I look forward to my mornings with you,

I speak frequently to you during my day,

when evening comes around

I will always give you my worship and praise.


My time with you is my fuel for the day and my day has time just for today

So I will walk in your path just as you say.

Rosalinda Loy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?