Baby Boy Loy


Baby Boy Loy

Your face I have not seen,
The little person I do not know, still I love you so.
You were created by Almighty God,
Molded and formed with his love,
Placed in your mother’s womb
To grow, blossom and bloom.
We can’t wait to meet you little one,
You are a blessing from Almighty God.
No need to fear my little love,
 You are covered with the blood of Jesus
a hedge of protection will surround you always
God’s Angels follow where you go
and protect you as you follow God’s road,
Jesus will lead you
and the holy spirit will teach you things you need to know,
You are a blessing little one
Never forget how much you’re loved.
Love Grandma Loy

For: Draven James Loy
Rosalinda Loy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?