When I was lost



When I was Lost

Grace found me when I was lost
and couldn’t find myself,
I thought I knew the way out,
But I got lost and went further into the deep, no doubt.
I struggled with myself, battling with my mind
But in my strength, I lost every time.
My flesh was too strong, my soul wanted control,
But my spirit would not give up
 Leading me to the cross.
Mercy flowed through me,
Whispered he has redeemed me
So, I surrendered my will to God
Giving him all I had, good and bad.
His holy spirit took hold of me
Setting me free from this misery
Changing my thoughts and heart
So, I can continue doing my part.
I’ll sing songs of praises,
Worship his beautiful name
Thanking king Jesus for helping me see
And for the peace and hope he’s puts in me.

Rosalinda Loy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?