DON’T GET DISCOURAGED


Don't get discouraged

I see your struggles,
I know your pain,
But you’re going to be OK
You going to have a great day.
Positive thinking, sunlight and exercise every day,
Stay ahead of the game
Don’t let the enemy win.
Read my word, pray and talk with me from within,
Don’t get discouraged
You have my strength and courage.
Cast your cares on me, let them go,
Because I’m working on that problem you can’t control.
My child, oh how I love you so,
But I need you to believe me though.
I’m bigger than what you face
You don’t have to be afraid,
It’s the reason I sent my son,
The battle has already been won,
The enemy knows his time has come.

Rosalinda Loy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?