THANK YOU, LORD!



Thank you, Lord

I just want to thank you lord for giving me my life
And for loving me day and night
To you Lord, I raise my voice in praise,
I’m so thankful for your love and saving your grace

I will sing songs of thanksgiving
My lips will be rejoicing as long as I’m living.
With gratitude in my heart
You and I will never be apart
My great king above all god’s
You hold the mighty staff and rod
There is none like you, O Lord;
You are great! and great is you name in your word
In me, you let your light shine bright,
So, others may see your glorious light
Thank you, Lord for your gracious mercy
People will now see your glory in my story.

                                                                        Rosalinda Loy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?