GOD HAS A PLAN!



GOD has a plan


       Should I stay or should I go?  
Jesus is the only one who knows
I don’t know what he wants me to do
I only know that I’m so tired of feeling used
God has a plan!
That I understand
Lead the way, I’ll continue to pray
Because it’s God’s will, not my ways.
I pray for wisdom to do what is right
And a vision of the future for my blind eyes
My mind is clouded, I can’t think straight
And only God knows my fate.
I’m waiting upon the Lord to guide my way
Stopping to listen to what my spirit has to say
Should I leave everything behind?
And press forward into a new life
I’m leaving it to God, it’s in his time.
I pray I don’t make a mistake or mess things up
leaving everything behind as I go in a rush
I whisper to Jesus, just say the word,
and I’ll leave with my daughters
Or tell me to stay and I’ll make amends with their father
Either way, I’m trusting you’ll bring back my laughter
Because I know my happiness to you is all that really matters.


Rosalinda Loy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?