STANDING MY GROUND


Standing my ground

When the devil comes around

He wages war, trying to knock me down

He pushes and punches without a sound

He uses people I love to hurt me

Here we go, another round! It’s so exhausting!

But I will not back down

 I refuse to give up!

Jesus is my strength and shield, he fills my cup.

Fear I have not, Faith I have a lot!

The devil will leave this place,

Because I’m covered by Jesus’ amazing grace

I know his unfailing love and faithfulness always protects me, therefore evil cannot break me.

There is a battle, I cannot see,

When I’ve lost my strength, I know Jesus is fighting for me.

And he will put evil on its knees.

Rosalinda Loy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?