LORD, HEAR MY CRY




Lord, hear my cry!

When the pain, I can no longer deny.
Tears running down my face
Screaming I’m done with this race
I’m tired of always being last in place
It’s the reason I keep losing faith.
I tell myself “things will never change
My life here will always be the same”
But after sulking in this dark place
You remind me that you give me enough of your grace
And the hardest battles you give to your strongest soldiers
Therefore, this pain is something
I can and will get over
Day after day I pray,
Lead me your way
Teach me to forgive and love
Fill me with you light
So that I can always do what is right
Guard my mouth day and night
Help me stand when I’m about to fall
Surround me with angels strong and tall
guard my heart from falling apart
And no matter what I go through,
You’re with me in my heart.


Rosalinda Loy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?