FATHER GOD




Father God

I praise your holy name,
I give you all the glory, honor and praise
Please, Forgive my sins today
And help me to live your way.
Change me, mold me and transform me
Into who you made me to be
Give me ears to hear and eyes to see,
And cleanse me from any sin within me,
Take from me the bad and things unclean,
Search my heart O Lord!
Remove all that is not from you
And fill me with your light and truth,
Cover me with your holy blood, my Lord!
And put a hedge of protection around me
With your angels on guard with their sword
Make my path straight
And keep me away from the devil’s bait
I want what you want my Lord!
Therefore, put your desires in my heart
and we will never be apart
Your love lifts and sustains me
I will always love you my king!
My heart for you will always sing
Because you’re the only God who reigns
God of Gods, King of Kings, Lord of Lords
I praise you and thank you for hearing my words
In Jesus’ name I pray AMEN


Rosalinda Loy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?