DEMONS




Demons

Demons come and taunt me some days
They try to push and try to make me afraid.
I tell them to leave this place
I’m not their friend and this is my space.
The holy spirit lives in me,
They can’t touch me covered in God's grace.
I’ll stand my ground and with a loud shout
I’ll kick these evil spirits out.
Jesus is my strength,
I will not be afraid of their foul mouth
And grossly stench.
I’m battling the unseen and unknown
But I know what their future holds
And they know their time is short.
I’ve watched them in my dreams
Pacing back and forth
Looking for ways to get us to open closed doors
I’ve seen them watching as my family sleeps
Looking for ways to make us weep
Those pesky dumb creeps
In Jesus’ name they will leave
Because I know the good Lord takes care of his sheep.

Rosalinda Loy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?