TO MY HUSBAND


To my husband 

Why do you hate everything I do?
Is it because I love Jesus more than you
Can it be because you can’t control me anymore
And I don’t worship you like before
I’m still your wife, yes I know,
But you are no longer on the thrown.
Can it be that with you, I no longer agree?
And that makes you very angry,
We now see things differently,
You live for the future and material things
I live for Christ and look forward to life in eternity,
I no longer desire things of this world
I’m sorry but I’m no longer that crazy girl.
Every word that comes from you mouth
Is negative, rude with a shout!
 Why do you like to gossip?
I don’t want to hear it, Stop just stop.
It’s annoying! Can’t you see
As I roll my eyes when you leave.
You’re angry about little things,
You make us feel like were walking on pins
Tip toeing around your moods
We can’t get along now because I no longer put up with your abuse

Rosalinda Loy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?