HIS LOVE FOR ME



His Love for me

No one will ever love me more than Jesus
He proved his love, when he gave his life to be crucified on the cross
 my Lord has risen
my sins forgiven
new life for sinners he has given
Jesus, my savior and King,
I am your everything
his love for me is unconditional
he loved me, even when I was a criminal,
he stood by me when I was miserable
and in me he performed a miracle.
He engraved my name on the palm of His hand.
he fills me with his love when I can't take a stand
Jesus loves me with an everlasting love
this I know because he shed his blood
He loves me so much that He knows how many hairs are on my head
and bottle's up all the tears I've shed
his bride I will always be
true love he has found in me.

Rosalinda Loy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?