Witchcraft

  

Witchcraft

Witchcraft is the devils plan
She put a spell on you to continue holding your hand
She casts a spell to cause our marriage to fail
And tried to cage me in my own minds cell
But what she doesn’t know, is that now I have God on my side
And the Lord now protects my life
But our marriage takes blows from her wicked knife
Because she doesn’t’ want you to have a wife
She rather me step aside
To always control your life
That way you will do all that she likes.
God sees my life and hears my cries
And he will avenge the devil’s lies
I do not fear what a mere woman can do
In fact, I forgive her and that’s the truth
God has said he will deal with her evil ways
And give me back what I lost all those days.

Rosalinda Loy
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?