RAPTURE DREAM


Rapture Dream 


As I was Dreaming!
 I was standing outside with my family,
Looking up at the sky, 
starring at the marvelous lightning,
When in an instant, up I was taken
By what looked like lightning so amazing!
I felt the presence of a mighty angel
I was not afraid or felt any danger
His face I could not see
Only the touch of him, carrying me
In front of me I saw lightning making a path through the sky
Going so fast I couldn’t believe my eyes
I looked around for my family
But all I saw were thousands of people headed up to the galaxy
Being carried by Angels, many so many!
I for one can’t wait to begin this journey,
And begin my life with the Lord for all eternity.

Rosalinda Loy
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?