MY DEAR BOY

  
My dear boy

What are you running from?
Come to me, my beloved son!
Don’t live your life on the run,
Instead, rest in my love!
Repent and forget what you’ve done
Resist the ways of this world
And come to know my peace, love and joy.
I have a plan for your life
But you have to submit your life to mine
And I will help you fight the devil’s lies.
Give me your heart and spend time with me
And in you, a change you will see.
I see the beginning to the end
And in me, you will always have a friend,
I will help your heart begin to mend,
Your pain will disappear like dust in the wind,
My child, you will no longer desire sin
Because you will rest under my wing.
Your life is precious! and my word you will spread
To people whom my word they have not heard or have not read.

Rosalinda Loy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?