I fight on my knees


I fight on my knees 

My battles with the enemy
I fight on my knees
Praying over my families
For guidance and protection constantly.
For the Lord has girded me with strength for battle
With Jesus by my side, my enemies will scatter
It’s my mind over this matter.
Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
God will be with me;
he will stretch forth his hand against all my enemies,
And his right hand will always protect me.
With Jesus by my side
I will push back my adversaries;
In his name
I will trample down those who rise up against me.
My armor they will surely see
as I fight this battle with my savior beside me.
Greater is he that is in me, than he who is in the world
Confident in who I am in Lord
I shall fear no evil
I will not let the enemy come in to steal
For I know my fight is real
and on my knees, my Lord hears all my pleas
and he will always answer me.

Rosalinda Loy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?