That Day!



That Day!

Father, I can hardly wait for that day,
when I will finally see your beautiful face.
That day when you will walk next to me
and you'll show me all the things I longed to see,
like the sea so deep, large and blue
maybe we can fly in the sky to see all the earth just me and you.
Like the twinkling stars you made to shine at night
or the universe you created with it's beautiful lights,
the mountains you formed high, Oh so high
and the heaven's I imagine are an amazing sight.
That day when I'm in your glorious presence
as I kneel before you and see your brilliant radiance.
Consumed with your love, you're all I can think of,
yet your love will always be more than enough.
That day when I'll sing and give you my praise,
Glory be to God! My spirit will sing to you always.
Rewards you give to your faithful ones,
mansions you have prepared for all your loves.
To be in a crowd praising your name, I can only imagine,
Feeling your peaceful light as I stand near your side.
To feel you gently squeezing me so tight,
my Jesus, I cannot fathom what it would be like.
That day when you'll speak to me face to face,
I will thank you over and over for your mercy and grace.
You'll speak softly explaining my duties
as you show me my new amazing heavenly place,
and wisdom you'll share so we can all know your ways.
That day, that day, that special day! I can hardly wait.
Rosalinda Loy Nov 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?