El Roi


El Roi

El Roi-The God who sees me,
he sees my pain and misery
including the days I'm weary.
My God will give me victory!
with the people who have mistreated me.
I take comfort knowing that I'm loved
and he's watching me from heaven above.
El Roi my God sees all of me;
The things in my heart,
the tears I've cried, the pain I hold inside
and all the things I've said in my mind.
My God is my refuge and strength
My enemies he will fight against
he will bring them to their knees for their offense.
Pain I do not want for their lives,
I'm only asking my God to open up their eyes
and expose them to his glorious and merciful light
so that they can see the grace he's given me,
but until that day his perfect timing I hope to see,
waiting patiently I'll be praising him for eternity.
Rosalinda Loy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm following, You're leading

MY DIVINE FATHER

How can you still love me so?